Your drainage-related problem might come and go occasionally. But have you ever wondered what the most severe problem that arises right after the drain inspections is? Well, that is damaged drain pipes. If you also think that your house is facing such an issue, it is the right time to know everything about it and fix it soon.
The damaged drainage pipes are very harmful and tend to disturb the entire drainage system of your house. One defective line can create a lot of mess. Although, it is a tricky task to identify the faulty pipe. Once you know that your drainage system is the victim of the damaged drainage pipes, then only drain lining is the only solution to get rid of it.
Earlier in the past, the only method to get rid of the damaged drainage pipes was to excavate those pipes and replace them altogether. This process of drain repairing earlier was super expensive and time-taking as well.
Nowadays, drain lining is the most effective and the best method available to treat such problems. Advanced and modern technology has undoubtedly provided us with excellent form, and we are grateful for that.
So, now let’s move ahead and discover everything about the Chobham blocked drains and how they are treated with the modern method.
What Is Drain Lining?
Drain relining is simply a method of repairing damaged drainage pipes. In this method, the drainage pipes are fixed by fixation of a new line called a lining. The new pipe is set inside the already existing tube. This eliminates the need to completely excavating the older pipe. This method is also known as the no-dig repair method and is best to get rid of such lines without any tedious and challenging efforts.
The drain lining method is popularly used to repair the Chobham blocked drains. These are used to fix all the minor issues also. Like leaking joints, collection of debris, setting of the radial cracks, and blockages as well.
What Is The Process Of The Drain Relining, And What Are The Steps Involved?
Generally, in repairing the damaged drainage pipes with the drain lining method, six steps are involved. These steps are essential and have their importance.
- Inspection- Inspection is carried to see the damaged pipes’ intensity and highlight the problematic areas.
- Cleaning Of The Debris– The debris that has been accumulated for so long is cleaned effectively.
- Re-Inspection After Cleaning– Once the cleaning of debris is executed, the inspection is carried out again to check if there is any residual left or not.
- Preparation Of The Lining– Once the debris is cleaned, the lining is prepared. Depending on the situation, different types of liners are used.
- Installation– The installation process is carried in two ways. The expert can choose the best possible way for the building.
- Curing– After installation, the hardening process is carried out to fix the drain lining.